Today’s teens face more challenges than ever before. Therapy can provide a safe space for discussing difficult topics, developing coping skills, and discovering hidden strengths!
Common themes we may address in therapy sessions include:
- Coping with stress/mental health issues
- Achieving an ideal school/work/life balance
- Exploring one’s identity, values, and interests
- Creating and maintaining healthy relationships
- Reducing conflict with family members and friends
- Improving self-esteem and confidence in one’s abilities
If you are a teen (or the parent/legal guardian of a teen) and want to learn more, head over to the Frequently Asked Questions page!